February leaves me with a happy and full heart. I simply love Valentine’s Day, it may even be my favorite holiday of the year. Plus, it’s B’s birthday month. Needless to say we’ve been a bit busy and I love it. Slowly, I’m finding a new stride and balancing act for new and old responsibilities. It gets tough to find the energy to constantly go-go-go, but thankfully I am finding inspiration from working. Here are all of the posts that have been keeping us busy in February.
- February’s download for Jojotastic spread the message of ‘give more love’ to everyone around you every day of the year.
- My sweet friend Kelly of DesignCrush featured my ‘much love to you’ Valentine’s Day card for you to download.
- I shared the story of a creative couple, The Hurley’s, who are photographers!
- B and I explored a few new places around Austin, snapped some photos, and got these beautiful prints from Artifact Uprising.
- I celebrated B’s birthday by rounding up the cool boyfriends guide to gift giving and lettering on his arm!
- Here’s a new Insta-inspiration list.
Now, onto March!