My routine is back in full-swing. Most days are busy from the minute I wake to the moment I pass out, but it feels so good and it makes me so happy. Austin had a rainy week, but thankfully the sun came out for this weekend. It makes me more eager to enjoy the beautiful spring weather that just around the corner. January has flown by, and I have been a tad behind on my weekly reading but I pulled together a few links to share with you on this sunny Sunday.
- “Sharing an idea you care about is a generous way to change your world for the better,” Seth godin 1–15
- “Fear only has the power you give it,” tweeted by Bob Goff.
- I’m super proud of my friend Becky Murphy for recording an awesome podcast with Jess Lively for The Lively Show! You should take a break and listen! (Plus Becky’s shop just gained a lovely new print!)
- @houselarsbuilt always has the best color features!I’m very inspired by the color combination of olive and soft pinks these days. I think I’ll need to add these colors into my spring wardrobe.
- After reading, and rereading, this article from The Tig I’m choosing a few books to arrange on our coffee table. I will say our coffee table is a tad large, so I’m having trouble styling the books while still filling out the table.
- THIS. I am super pumped to do some spring cleaning. Less is more.
- “Nothing will make you feel better except doing the work.” I totally agree with this sign for @ohhappyday.
Enjoy and rest for the remainder of your day. You deserve it!