There were many posts I was excited about this January; here is a quick review of all of them just in case you missed it.
- The year began, like most, with me reflecting on the excitement that filled the past year, and looking forward to what is to come in the next. In wholly happy, I described why I’ve grown into pretty consistent state of happiness in the last year, how I got there, and how I plan to stay happy for as long as I can.
- I kicked off my 52 week Instagram project for 2015, #coloregraceletters. Each Monday I post a new quote, phrase, or any thing in calligraphy or other styles of lettering I’m exploring. It’s been so fun, and I’m so excited for the encourage I’ve received from it. Follow along @coloregrace!
- My montly guest post for Jojotastic sent the message of ‘simply start’! It’s a new year. What have you got to lose?
- Baron Fig Confidants are the perfect pair for the new year. I’m still in love with the quality of paper and golden cover.
- A staple to my winter wardrobe this year is my new Chelsea boots. I practically wear them every day of the week!
- I showed you how I organized my 2014 with planners and many notebooks.
- I let my recent crush on the color pink shine!
- My secret for replacing my multiple paper to-do list was revealed when I explained my Omnifocus 2 workflow.
- SHOUT-OUT to any creative couples: I want to hear about your story. Find more details here.
- Weekends lately have been busy but blissful. Full of lettering practice, photo shoots for blog posts, running errands, and eating the occasion donut too.
- B and I shared a few photos of our home! It’s always a work-in- progress, but I love how it has evoled.
- Here’s a list of some of our calligraphy supplies we’ve been using lately for projects.
- Finally, here are the two ‘grace notes’ from the month (January 11th and January 25th). I always love finding inspiration and sharing it with you.
It has been an excellent start to the year! Cheers!