Morning reading followed by an afternoon of reading by the pool.
- Just don’t lose the magic. by Austin Kleon
- Why the Conventional Wisdom About Job-Hopping Millennials Is Wrong by Jennifer Deal
- Serendipity is real"by Sarah Cooper
- Things I learned watching a year of someone else life on YouTube by Steve Mullis
- A ten year plan is absurd by Seth Godin
- “Um” and “Like” and Being Heard by Seth Godin
- Permission to Let go by The Minimalist
- The Great Discontent, Issue 4 So far, I’ve specifically enjoyed the interviews with Leon Bridges, Roanne Adams, and Joyce Lee.
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport
- Obama After Dark by Michael D. Shear for NYT
- A note on The Toast by Hillary Clinton
- How to be Yourself by Adam J. Kurtz for Design Sponge