Being in my new home of Austin, Texas this December has been truly magical. I thought this city was full of life before, but seeing Austin with even more Christmas light hung than before, warms my heart and makes my eye light up more than before! I will say it’s a bit strange to be leaving the house in December with a thin jacket or sweater, or sometimes no layer at all. Although I’m happy to not be battling freezing temperatures or the scary icy snowy roads, I’m still adjusting to this strangely warm Texas winter. Creating in new traditions and memories for B and I’s first Christmas together makes my heart so full and I can’t wait to see what the New Year will bring us. Until then, I wanted to give you a full round up of what else I’ve been up to this December-
- A column for Jojotastic- this month I wrote about my intention to focus on joy and included a free download for you.
- My 2014 wish list.
- The first and second posts for my new Grace Notes column featuring my current favorite links all in one.
- I made a survey so I can gain your feedback and send out a special download for those who take this survey.
- How I wrapped my presents with a gold paint pen!
- A quick and simple guide to wrapping with ribbon and twine.
- My 'merry happy' playlist on Spotify.
- Our Christmas cards B and I made together (and finally sent out..).
Now, onto watching a few more Christmas movies and drinking some soy hot chocolate we found to celebrate this Christmas Eve.
From my fullest heart- Merry Christmas everyone! (I'll be taking a mini break from blogging over the holiday, but I will be back with a post I'm very excited about on December 30th.)