One of the the things I’m passionate about is sharing with you, so each Sunday I’ll be bringing you a list of things I’ve found and loved over the past week. In the past, I’ve done various instagram-inspiration posts and a few posts featuring links, but now I’d like to bring them to you all at once. Each week may look a little different, but I’m eager to see how it grows and changes.
FOUR NEW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS TO FOLLOW
FOUR TWEETS I LOVED
- @joythebaker: pep talk: a talk intended to make someone feel more courageous or enthusiastic.
- @bobgoff: Do what lasts; get around to everythIng else.
- @lovedoes: Love more; fear less
- @drhenrycloud: Sometimes u have to bleed to get better. What if ur surgeon were afraid of blood? Lean into the difficulty if it’s right!
OTHER LOVELY LINKS
- A stern but needed kick in the ass from Seth Godin to keep working- Stumbling your way to greatness.
- Gretchen Rubin featured a beautiful quote from Twyla Tharp about using different forms of creativity.
- How to go from order taker to expert by Kathleen Shannon of Braid Creative.
- Darling magazine showing us how to create big cheer in our small space to prep for Christmas!
Take this Sunday to rest and restore your heart . Get ready to KILL IT this week with more grace.