I am Pinning on a whole new level, people! In between working, blogging, updating my resume, applying for jobs, apartment hunting, going to every doctor I can before the move, getting my car fixed, cleaning, and everything else, I am daydreaming of our new lovely home. Thankfully we already have a lot of furniture and basic things, but I'm looking into a few little pieces to add into our decor. Needless to say, Pinterest and Houzz are my good friends for the new few months. Lately I've been dreaming about using mostly neutrals with pops of color and maybe a few patterns too. The dream of living in an apartment is filling with me with many different DIY project ideas too! Exciting things are happening! These are a few of the items I have a little crush on:
- Large bulb Christmas lights to string above our patio.
- Bright yellow bar stools for two.
- Glitter favor bags. (which have inspired me to make DIY gold dot napkins!)
- A large L, for Lincoln and Layman.
- Copper mail inbox for our lovely snail-mail from Oklahoma.
- Grey ikea sofa.
- A patterned rug.
Happy weekend everyone!